Name: Sheridan Hancock
Personal Blog: sheridanhancock.wordpress.com
I was educated at Monkseaton High School in northern England, before heading onto Newcastle Sixth Form College to do my A-Levels. I consider myself a friendly, professional and motivated individual, who is willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Writer, Leeds Beckett Student Union, May 2016. Creating content for LBSU website, targeting it to audience
- Writer, The Tab, September 2015-Present. Creating targeted pieces for Leeds Tab and National Tab websites, promoting my work
- PR Intern, Festival Republic, August 2015. Manning press tent, press box office, ensuring journalists had everything they needed
- Leeds Beckett University, 2015-2018 (expected), Public Relations with Journalism BA (Hons)
- Newcastle Sixth Form College, 2013-2015. A-Levels in English Literature, Film Studies and Media Studies. AS Level in Psychology.
- Member of CIPR
- Languages: English (native), French (GCSE level)
- Public Relations: Writing articles, blogs, press releases, social media, market research
- Technology: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, basic Photoshop skills
- Personal Skills: Eager to learn, quick-thinking, good at building personal relationships